Super Bowl LIII took place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta. The New England Patriots defeated the Los Angeles Rams 13-3.
But the New England Patriots were not the only winners...
Congratulations to M Aggrey who has won GHS 500 cash in our Super Bowl Final promotion 👏
All he had to do to take part in this promo, is place any bet on the Super Bowl!
Do you want to be a winner too? Sign up and bet at Betway now.
Bonus read: 5 Interesting facts about the Super Bowl
- According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Super Bowl Sunday is America's "second-largest food consumption day." (After Thanksgiving Day)
- When Jacksonville, Florida, hosted Super Bowl XXXIX in 2005, the city didn't have enough hotel rooms to meet the NFL's requirements. So in their bid to serve as the Big Game's host, they had to recruit five docked cruise ships as "floating hotels" for the event.
- In odd-numbered Super Bowls, the NFC team is the designated "home" team while AFC teams enjoy that honor during the even-numbered Super Bowls.
- During Super Bowl I in 1967, NBC was still in commercial when the second half kicked off. Officials asked the Packers to kick off again.
- Joe Montana emerged victorious from all four of his Super Bowl appearances, and he did it without throwing a single interception in any of those games.
For all the latest sports news, betting tips and promotions, follow Betway
. Download the Betway App